WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. We collect your personal information when you participate in online surveys, when you visit our website, when you purchase services from our online store or when you otherwise interact with us.
2.1 When you visit Wellbeing Factory Oy’s website, information may be placed on your computer in the form of a text file known as a “cookie”. For example, cookies are used to analyze and profile website traffic.
Web trackers usually do not collect any information other than what your browser sends us as a normal part of communication on the Internet. If you disable cookies, the web tracker can no longer track your specific activity. However, the web tracker may still collect information about visits from your IP address, but such information is not personally identifiable.
2.3 When you make a purchase or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you for certain information, such as name, email address, which we need to be able to provide you with the services you have requested and to be able to communicate with you.
2.4 In addition to the information we receive from you, we may receive certain personal information from mailing list rental companies and other publicly available sources, in accordance with applicable laws. This may include personally identifiable information such as address information updates.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
3. wellbeing factory oy processes your personal data for the purposes set out in this policy and/or other service-specific privacy terms. We ask you to consider that one or more purposes may apply at the same time.
3.1 We may process and use your personal information to provide the service you have requested, to fulfill your other requests, to process your order and generally to perform and perform the contract between you and wellbeing factory oy. We can also process and use your personal data to ensure the functionality and data security of our service.
3.2 We may process and use the information you provide to develop our Services. However, in developing Services, we primarily use aggregate and statistical information and not information from which you can be identified. In addition, we can process and use your data to personalize our offer and to offer you a personalized service.
3.3 We may process and use your personal data to communicate with you, for example when providing information about the Services you use and contacting you for customer satisfaction surveys. We may also process and use your data for marketing purposes. This may include using your personal information for specific marketing or research purposes in accordance with applicable laws. In this context, we can use your information, for example, to conduct market research and to inform you about our services and offers via our own or third-party electronic or other services. Some of our Services may also be used to promote the products and services offered by other companies. However, Wellbeing factory oy will not share your personal data with the marketing activities of said companies without your prior consent.
3.4 We may process and use your personal data for profiling purposes, such as targeted direct marketing and the development of our products and services. We may also create aggregate and statistical data based on your personal information. Profiling involves the automated processing of your personal data in order to assess, analyze or predict your individual interests. This allows us, for example, to send you marketing communications about the products and services that best suit you and to better tailor the Services to your needs.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We may share your personal data with third parties only in the ways described below in this policy or in accordance with the obligations set out by mandatory legal provisions.
4.1 You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by following the instructions in those emails (usually in the form of an unsubscribe link) and the instructions on the website. If you unsubscribe from these communications, we may continue to send you non-marketing emails, e.g. B. Service announcements, or if you are a business customer, we may send you business-related information. You can also opt-out of any SMS-based direct marketing by contacting us as set out on this website.
4.2 We may share your personal data with authorized third parties who process personal data on behalf of well-being factory oy for the purposes described in this policy (e.g. providers of technical, logistical and other services). However, these parties may only use your personal data for the purpose for which the data was collected. wellbeing factory oy also requires that the relevant parties act in accordance with applicable laws and this policy and that they take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We may also share your information with a service partner when you use services where an outside company offers a service to provide access to such information.
4.3 Our products and services may be offered through resources and servers located in different EU or EEA countries. Well-being factory oy does not transfer information outside of the EU or EEA.
4.4 We may disclose and process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws to protect wellbeing factory oy’s legitimate interests, for example in civil or criminal proceedings.
4.5 The sale, purchase, merger or other reorganization of our business may require us to disclose personal information to prospective or actual buyers and their advisors or to receive personal information from sellers and their advisors.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
5. Information is retained indefinitely or as required by applicable law, unless otherwise specified. The information may be used for statistical purposes, such as research into rest, eating and exercise habits. In this case, the information will be anonymized and the person’s name and any address and email address information will be separated from other data.
6. Wellbeing factory oy has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent and minimize risks related to the disclosure and processing of personal data. These security measures may include the use of firewalls, secure server rooms and encryption, the implementation of appropriate access rights management systems and processes, the careful selection and appropriate training of processors, and other measures necessary to protect against unauthorized use or disclosure of files . We may also back up and use other similar methods to prevent accidental damage or data destruction.
7. You have both the right to request information about the personal data collected about you and the right to obtain access to this data. You also have the right to ask us to complete, correct, anonymise or delete incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data. However, we are not able to delete personal data that is required to comply with a mandatory legal obligation or that must be retained under applicable law. You have the right to request and receive the personal data we collect about you in a common and machine language format. If you believe that the personal information we have collected is inaccurate, or you do not want your personal information to be erased because the processing of your personal information has been deemed unlawful, or your personal information is no longer necessary, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. This also applies to situations in which you have objected to the processing of your personal data and it is not yet clear whether there are legitimate reasons for the processing. You can also object at any time to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, sending you promotional material, profiling or conducting market research. If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time. If you wish to exercise your rights set out above, you can contact us, within the limits set by applicable law, using the contact information provided below. However, this may mean that we are no longer able to offer you the relevant services, in particular if you want us to delete your personal data or to stop processing them. Please note that wellbeing factory oy may need to identify you and request additional information in order to fulfill your above requests. We also ask you to note that applicable laws may contain restrictions and other provisions in relation to your above rights.
REGISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONTACT INFORMATION
8. Responsible within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws is: wellbeing factory oy, Katajaharjuntie 5, FIN-00200 Helsinki, Finland. Responsible contact person for the register: Petteri Korkala, email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT