Satisfied customers ensured.
Recognize your client’s preferred style and ensure functional interaction from the start.
Many trainers see an excited customer suddenly give up on the best-laid exercise project and disappear from the picture altogether, leaving them wondering what happened.
We believe that everyone can enjoy exercising. The customer only needs to find their preferred style.
The secret to starting to exercise regularly is to find your own preferred style and to identify personal motivational factors, especially when it comes to the ability to maintain motivation.
To stay motivated, it’s important to set the right kind of goals, make the right kind of exercise plan, and to track progress in a way that suits your own style. Different styles have different attitudes toward goals, plans, and feedback.
Understanding yourself is the key to change.
Our profiles help you to identify you and your client’s preferred styles of thinking and acting. The style of guidance and interaction that suits one client may not be appropriate for another.
- helps to set goals that motivate and suit the client.
- helps to make a meaningful exercise plan for the client.
- shows how to monitor progress in exercise to keep the client motivated.
- shows how to guide the client so that they can find the training meaningful.
- shows how a client’s exercise style might change under pressure or in a stressful situation.
Is this how you’re thinking now?
”My job is to be a good expert; I really don’t need a profile.”
We each have our own preferred style, meaning we always see the world through our own glasses. It is important for a coach to identify and understand their own preferred style. If the client’s preferred style is different from that of the coach, it’s a good idea to tweak your interactions a bit.
How to start with profiles
Deploying huco services is easy. We will train you to take advantage of profiles in your work. You will also get an extensive package of materials to use in your marketing. The purpose of the training is to give you profile knowledge and skills so that you can utilize it to support your services.
- One-on-one training
- Training as part of a group
- Training for a sports center/company
- Online training
Benefits of profiles for trainers.
- shaping guidance to the client’s preferred style right from the first contact increases the proportion of highly-satisfied clients. Satisfied customers do not terminate their membership which is the core of good business.
- the customer feels that they are receiving a personal and personalized service.
- the interaction skills needed for customer encounters develop and strengthen customer relationships.
- targeting and tailoring marketing to different styles increases the effectiveness of promotion efforts.
The benefits of a profile service for your business.
- saves time and makes life easier.
- adds genuine customer orientation in a cost-effective way.
- strengthen professionalism.
- brings in additional sales.
Did you know that…
- the huco move profile is the only preferred style tool tailored to exercising/sports?
- the huco move profile is Finnish and it won the Sport Product of the Year award in 2011?
- the Wellbeing Navigator is the only survey that combines the three pillars of physical wellbeing with the preferred style?