Stay active in a way that suits you.
I am already quite active.
Recognize what really motivates you to move and how you maintain motivation – even in difficult times.
Find your own unique style with huco profiles and achieve your personal goals in a way that fits your style – whether they are easy to measure or a more feelings-related goals.
Do you recognize yourself in these descriptions?
- Somehow exercise has started to feel all the same, sometimes even compulsive.
- I have been exercising for years, but recently my motivation has started to wane.
- Sometimes I wonder how some of my exercise buddies can think and act the way they do.
Understanding yourself is the key to change.
- The huco move profile will help you identify your preferred style of exercise. Something works for one person might not work for everyone.
- Wellbeing Navigator is a comprehensive report that includes not only natural style but also explores exercise/non-exercise, eating and recovery habits.
Is this how you think?
”I’m already an active mover, and I really don’t need any mapping. I move, even when I have to bite the bullet.”
No one else can really give you the motivation to start exercising or, especially, to keep on exercising. Motivation starts with knowing yourself and identifying your own motivators. The preferred style will show you what these are.
Did you know that…
- the huco move profile is the only preferred style tool tailored to exercising/sports?
- the huco move profile is Finnish and it won the Sport Product of the Year award in 2011?
- the Wellbeing Navigator is the only survey that combines the three pillars of physical wellbeing with the preferred style?
Or take a closer look at the profiles that work for you:
- exercise as part of active lifestyle
- huco move
- the Wellbeing Navigator